1. Respect those of us who make these reskins and/or custom models in the group
2. Only provide the info I need to know to make the pony. All requests must use the form provided below
3. I reserve the right to refuse a request.
a. Providing info that's considered to be TMI (Too Much Info) could be considered grounds for rejecting a request. There may be some exceptions, but it's better to not chance it.
b. It should go without saying that pestering me about your request when there are others ahead of yours will result in your request getting pulled.
4. You, or the person you want to give your request to must own a legitimate copy of Garry's mod from steam. All requests are released on the Gmod workshop, unless private. If you want to use your request in SFM you must prove you have the program.
a. SFM requests will not be made available on SFM's workshop. They will be available here on DA only upon proof of having SFM.
I. If I'm experiencing problems with uploading or updating an addon on the Workshop, your request will be made available here on DA. Proof of Gmod Via Steam Profile Link still required.
5. If you require that you request be private, please let me know in advance.
a. Fusion parts are not eligible for being made private due to how easy they are to make, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be released.
b. If your model receives an unexpected custom part in place of being a direct part of a texture, chances are the part is going public.
6. If you have made a request via steam, what ever you do, don't change your name until after your request is finished and you have been notified. Otherwise you risk having your request canceled due to disappearance.
*NEW* a. if you made you request here on DA, the don't change you name thing applies here too.
7. Pony creator version 3 can not be used for a reference Alone due to a lack of pony parts from official ponies. 98% of the Manes and Tails in that program are custom made and don't exist in 3d model form.
You must now use the pony Mane and Tail chart if you have a pony OC creator reference.
8. All requests must now have confirmation that the requester has gmod and has read the rules.
9. Rejected requests will have only once chance at correction of a rule violation. Failure to correct the violation will mean the request becomes fully denied.
10. If you request uses parts from an official pony and they have a model to use, if their parts aren't on the part chart, you must pick a close replacement or bug the guy who made the parts required for public release.
If your request is finished and is not picked up within 4 days, it will be considered unwanted and possibly deleted. This rule applies to everyone regardless of list status.
Request form: REMOVED
You do not need to post your request on this journal, but you do need the form.
List of active Requests: sta.sh/01f8nw8si6rr
List of Rejected Requests: sta.sh/0220299zn7ys
List of Denied Requests: sta.sh/0jao4xojl74
Pony Mane and Tail chart: fav.me/d6ut9ch
Word of advice
Try to make sure your OC doesn't require custom parts made from scratch. Fusion parts are ok, but are also very easy to remake.
Some of the custom parts I make may be released later as part of a resource pack.
If you wish to make a request via steam, you don't need to send me a friend request. In fact, sending me a friend request is likely to be the slowest way to get a responce as I don't immediately accept random friend requests from unknown people. Instead, leave a message on my profile page.
Completely custom models requested using the form such as snails.
Pony Creator 3 being used for reference without a substitute part from an official pony.
Screenshots of your steam profile or library (can't verify if proof is real if name can't be searched)
Pictures made in gmod (Pirated versions can produce these too)